2017 WREATH SALE INFORMATION FOR SCOUTS
- Wreath Selling Price Sheet
- Wreath Sales Order Form
- Wreath Order Computer Input Sheet < When sales are due fill in the electronic sheet to turn this in
The wreath sale is one of the three fund raising events held yearly by Bryn Athyn Boy Scout troop 97. All monies benefit the troop and allow us to continue to provide a great scouting experience for you.
This year the sale is from kick-off, October 25th and concludes on Sunday, November 19th.
- Wear your uniform when selling wreaths.
- Always identify yourself by name and the troop number (Troop 97)
- Complete the Wreath Sales Order Form (first and last names, address, phone numbers). There are many Bryn Athyn families with the same name, it can get very confusing.
- It is suggested to take selling documents on a clipboard and have a pen ready to take down orders and have a ruler or tape measure available for customers to approximate size of greens for sale.
All delivery orders must be paid at time of order.
We accept cash or checks made out to "Bryn Athyn Troop 97". Write the total amount paid on the order form under "Amount Paid". Leave blank if not paid.
All wreath orders not set for delivery must be picked up by your customers at the Pancake Breakfast on Saturday, December 2nd between 8:00AM and 11:00AM at the Bryn Athyn Society Building. Be sure to invite your customer to attend the Pancake Breakfast and Tree Sale. You will be provided with preprinted postcards to hand out.
Keep in mind that you will be responsible for delivering your orders on Saturday, December 2nd after the Pancake Breakfast. This includes orders that are not picked up. Parents need to be prepared to assist their son with this effort. Each Scout will be given an updated listing of his deliveries at the conclusion of the Pancake Breakfast.
Be careful to keep track of all cash and checks. You are responsible for insuring that your orders and payments reconcile.
Each Scout is to enter their orders onto the Wreath Order Computer Input Sheet which is an Excel spreadsheet. A copy of the spreadsheet is available on the website and I will also email the spreadsheet out to all registered emails prior to the required entering date. Once entered, sheets can be emailed to email@example.com for accumulation onto a master list.
The wreath sale ends on November 19th and the final spreadsheet is due by 7pm on November 19th. Spreadsheets not send via email by this time will not be included in the order to the farmer.
All payments will be collected on Monday, November 20th or 27th between 7:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. both days in the Scout Building.
There are gift card prizes awarded to scouts selling 15 or more wreaths! This will take place at the December 6th Scout meeting.
Norma Reed (Will Klanderman's Mom)
Be sure to thank your customer for supporting Bryn Athyn Boy Scout Troop 97!